By volunteering, you’ll get a behind the scenes look at the festival and receive a festival t-shirt. A parking pass will also be provided.
Volunteer roles include:
- Set Up
- Staffing the Info/Merch Tent
- Bucket Brigade
- Artist Check-In/Green Room Monitor
- Founders’ Stage Assistant
- Education Stage Assistant
- General Operations Support
Descriptions of each role are available on the sign up form.
The JAMM Scholarship Band led by Doug Fritch performs on Saturday, June 24th at 2:30 at this year’s East Lansing Summer Solstice Jazz Festival.
Come on down to downtown East Lansing on Friday, June 23rd, Saturday June 24th & Sunday June 25th! The Festival needs Volunteers–please sign up! Visit www.eljazzfest.com for more info.